In this section you can find out about all our forthcoming events. We update this section as and when we have current events so please check back soon.
Fundraising NOS review feedback events
- Thursday 13th September, York, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
- Tuesday 2nd October, Cardiff, 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- Tuesday 9th October central London, 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 1st November, Edinburgh, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
NEW! Skills – Third Sector Workforce Development Events
Skills – Third Sector is pleased to announce a series of half day events with the theme of “Thinking strategically about workforce development”. The first three events will be held in central Manchester, beginning in September. The events will offer managers and trustees of voluntary and community groups a chance to improve their organisation’s performance through a better understanding of how to maximise the skills of their paid staff and volunteers.
- Getting started with a strategy - Tuesday 18 September, Manchester, 12.30pm - 3.30pm
- Investing in skills: low cost vs best value - Tuesday 16 October, Manchester, 12.30pm - 3.30pm
- Using e-learning strategically - Wednesday 14 November, Manchester, 12.30pm - 3.30pm
These events are designed to be accessible and affordable, offering practical value to participants and their organisations. Cost: £45 per event. Complete our booking form to book a place.